Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Casablanca: ... and the story with the little frog

Have you ever bought flowers on a market and found a little sweet green frog afterwards in your car when you picked them up to bring them into your house? Well, I haven't until now, but exactly this happened to me the other day here in Casa...

And there he was ... just sitting in my car. A bit anxious and keeping totally quiet. So I took him carefully on my hand to put him on the grass, but obviously the little frog preferred staying on my arm... So I carried all the shopping into the house - with the frog on my arm - showed him to Khadija, did a little photo session with him and finally forced him to leave my warm skin and put him to sit instead on a big leave in our garden...

He stayed there for a couple of hours but was finally gone.... I wonder who he really was...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted by mycasa at

Related Posts with Thumbnails