Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Casablanca: ... and finding a new fabric for my grandparent's canapé

I have always loved my grandparent's old canapé, and when I moved to Casablanca, I was allowed to take it with me.
There it was: beautiful, exceptional, a bit instable and BLUE... nice, but it just did not fit into its new surroundings, colour wise...


And so I went to all the different fabric markets in Casablanca and brought every time a small piece of fabric with me, hoping to find one day the right one...


... until, a couple of weeks ago, I finally found what I was looking for:



And now see the result: I just love my new 'grandparent's old canapé'. It fits perfectly well into ints new home, being allover beige-red.

... would love to know how my grand-children will once like my well chosen fabric...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:25 PM

    Johanna its Amanda! The sofa looks incredible I'm so pleased you finally found the perfect fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Posted by mycasa at

Related Posts with Thumbnails