Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rabat: ... and why would I take this picture?

Well, what could I be telling you about this picture? To be honest, I'm not sure this time. Don't you know this feeling that you are coming across or along something which attracts your attention even you don't know and understand its meaning? Maybe it is the colours which are already cracking and crumbling down, painted over each others and already washed down by the water and wind of the past years. Or is it the painting/spraying in green which got my attention? I cannot tell you exactly. Maybe it is just because this image is so Moroccan... yes, actually I think this is the reason why I wanted to shoot it and take the picture with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Posted by mycasa at

Related Posts with Thumbnails